[SEL] OT - Cider Mill update

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Dec 31 01:31:33 PST 2007

Keith sounds as if you guys have lots of projects up your sleeve i find if
you enjoy restoration of old machinery  it normally spreads over to other
areas i started with an old ride on from there i went to old vintage reel
mowers/stationary engines then shearing gear then saws now old tools,pickups
now trucks.

Its just fun seeing something of no practical use or worth transformed into
something useful valuable and beautiful .

Part of lifes journey is to make the world a better place having past
through...to leave something as a reminder its like capturing a piece of
time a photograph of the past so that the next generation can learn,enjoy,
reflect and understand a little about the machines and the lives of those
who went before us.. brentnz