[SEL] test - help wanted

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Dec 30 19:28:28 PST 2007

Re: The test email sent to ATIS

Hi Guys, I had a phone call from a "Newbie" collector here in Oz who as it
turns out is just across the river from me, about 10kms way.
His name is Allan Harris and email is twoferals at yahoo.com.au please make him
welcome.

Allan is having trouble with post from the SEL, they do not always come back
to him, there is a message in the sender line that says:
cell-bounce at lists.stantionary-engine.com or something like that. What does
this mean ???

We both did a test a short while ago and all worked ??? but no all the time.

Also Allan is after information / parts etc for a 1 1/2HP "Z" Fairbanks
Morse, can anyone help in Oz or USA please, we want to keep these new guys
in the hobby and keen ;-))

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar