[SEL] Thanks for urgent engine info

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Dec 30 13:08:45 PST 2007

Hi all
Thanks for reinforcing what I already knew, I just wanted to make sure there
were no anomalies.

The lathe is spinning as I type, one flywheel is repaired already. Looks
like they had come seriously loose a number of times while in Argentina and
major hub damaged was done.
My mate is making two complete new hubs for both flywheels then we start on
repairing the broken crank.

I am casting new babbit bearings next weekend here at home, then we meet up
at the end of January to put it all together.
My mate is in Newcastle where my folks live, 5 1/4 hours drive from here.

Regards to all and Happy New Year for 2008.

Peter, Oz