[SEL] OT - Cider Mill update

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Sun Dec 30 06:28:17 PST 2007

Keith Kinney wrote:
> Some of you might remember almost two years ago I received my
> Grandpa's cider mill as a birthday present.

Keith,

You and Isaac should be VERY PROUD of how the cider mill turned out
because that is absolutely beautiful!  He has done several really great
restorations hasn't he?

As for the Oil City..... bummer!  I bet that after the initial "WHAT THE
HELL JUST HAPPENED" you were just sick!  That's a big problem with our
toys, they're big and little shifts in weight turn into BIG problems.
I'm glad that y'all were safe and that the flywheel was the only
casualty.  If I hear of another flywheel I'll let you know.

Take care and Happy New Year,
Mike