[SEL] Tod Engine Project- Good News!

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Thu Dec 27 21:41:09 PST 2007

Rick that is impressive undertaking for a moter that humongous a giant among
stationary engines very lucky to have been able to salvage it for restoraton
what a great exhibition piece.To you and the team i salute you all for a job
well done many hours of team planning to get it to this stage i bet ..well
done..you have my utmost respect brentnz