[SEL] Merry Christmas All

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 01:50:32 PST 2007

Try again with a different address, sent using ozengine but bounced because
of
... while talking to gateway.mchsi.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<ozengine at optusnet.com.au> SIZE=1572
<<< 550-211.29.132.193 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=mso,dc=att,dc=net
<<< 550 Blocked for abuse.  Please contact the administrator of your ISP or
sending mailservice.
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable