[SEL] SEL Charity Auction items added

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 26 15:46:35 PST 2007

Hi Guys & Gals,
         I've added a few brass spec. plates to the auction (seems like
this may become an annual "thing") (I even "copied & pasted" from last year).

         I really enjoyed last years auction and hope you people enjoy this
one as well!

         I've a few more things to add and will keep you posted. Anyone
need Maytag decals :-) ? Enjoy !

         Tommy, I trust that I'll hear from you soon. :-)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm