[SEL] Mystery object

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 25 14:39:34 PST 2007

Peter with the kerosine heater i have you preheat it with a small clip type
holder that clips on the main stem underneath the vaporiser at the top it is
filled with asbestos it isnt preheated at the base like a blow torch etc.If
it is a heater they also came out as a light but the top fitting is quite
different than the vaporiser type for the heater that is in your picture.The
light type an uncle of mine had  it had a glass surround and an asbestos
globe attachs inside.brentnz