[SEL] antique road grader

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Dec 24 23:40:43 PST 2007

Milo will be interested in methods to unseize the engine i have tackled some
badly seized moters and gearboxs one flathead moter had the valves rust
welded to the

block amazingly after i had unseized it the bore was fine will need new
rings and valves but motor is salvageable.

The cast iron engines seem to cope pretty well considering the state they
are often found in.I dont think an alloy engine would last the same in the
same situation brentnz