[SEL] Merry Christmas All

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 24 03:11:41 PST 2007

To all our friend in the engine world have a safe and merry Christmas,
Christmas eve here and nearly time for bed after a big day.
Our family is all home this year the first for three years and we hope
everyone's sees or hears from their family during this festive time.

Been hectic here now for several months and have not contacted a lot of
people I said I would.

Update on the daughter in law, after the stroke she had just after having
her first (and only)  baby nearly 5 months ago the doctors believed they
could now operate on fixing two holes in her heart, this they did three
weeks ago, walking the next day and home after four days to do nothing at
all for months. Sunday before last at our place she lost all pulse and was
urgently air lifted to Sydney where she had a cardiac arrest as she was
undergoing emergency operation to remove 600mm of fluid from around her
heart, this prevented the heart from pumping, she came through ok thanks to
the 10 people involved in the operation, to be released 4 days later, she is
very tied all the time but hopefully she will get her strength back to hold
her daughter again soon.
Our son as been fantastic and looked after the baby while going to Sydney
each day Donna was in Hospital.

Really makes you know the real thing about family

all the best to you all and yours

Kerry & Ruth

Lithgow NSW Oz