[SEL] Wishing you a special Christmas

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Sun Dec 23 12:51:47 PST 2007

I just want to wish you all a very special Christmas Blessing. We will soon
be catching a plane to Adelaide to spend Christmas with our Children and
grandchildren. We are gathering from right across Australia. It will be good
to share with them.

Have a great day and a safe holiday season
Steve

Matthew 1:23 (MsgB)   Watch for this-a virgin will get pregnant and bear a
son; They will name him Emmanuel (Hebrew for "God is with us").

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19