[SEL] Life happens!!/ cable ends.....OT

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Fri Dec 21 13:44:21 PST 2007

Hi Jerry ,I spent a few weeks in Tasmania,sorry i missed that ''
Incident'',I'll try and find it on the archives.Wish I still had that
Lambretta ,I had the open engine model,125cc .My latest is a 1923 Raleigh
,250 SV complete with Carbide lamp ,original.

BTW my two sons who have just about been everywhere surfing are planing
their next trip to SA.They have heard about your Great Whites ,we have them
here too so they have bought the latest electronic repeller.Have a good Xmas