[SEL] Latest engine has arrived!

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Dec 14 14:44:52 PST 2007

Whoa!!!!

If you're talking about the Ceres pictures on my Epson album, those are
pictures of two different engines.

The red unrestored engine is mine.  The nicely restored gray one is
owned by the Juffer's family in Holland.

I'm planning on leaving the red paint on my engine as it is original.
It is also makes the engine a bit different in that most of those
engines were gray.  The assumption was my engine was sold with some
piece of machinery that was red and so the engine ordered with red paint
by the machinery company.

George