[SEL] Was: Latest engine Now: Wierd Mechanics

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Dec 14 15:13:08 PST 2007

G'day Patrick,

This is what I LOVE about this hobby.  Just when you think "you've seen it
all" in terms of how folks will accomplish the basics of designing an
engine's mechanics, up pop a bunch of "You ain't seen nothin' yet"
examples!!

It might be fun if folks who have engines with really wierd mechanical
features would post descriptions and links to pics.

One good example along those lines is that chain link fuel delivery system
on Tommy Turner's Hagen engines.  VERY wierd!!  ISTR that engine actually
had a number of very wierd features.

I wonder if we could arrive at a consensus as to which engine had the
greatest number of really wierd mechanical features?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com