[SEL] Mechanical geniuses

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 08:00:24 PST 2007

Wow nothing surprises me anymore.  I once sold an old car to a
younger kid (I'm only 25, so I guess that makes him a REALLY young
kid).  He drove away and 20 minutes later he was back in my driveway
bitching that the transmission was slipping and his engine was
revving real bad.  He was also demanding his money back.  I took a
ride with him down the road.  When he got it up to 30-35 the engine
WAS revving up real high.  So I reached over and moved the gearshift
from 1 up into D where it should be.

Kid didn't have much to say on the ride back to my house...

-Tony