[SEL] Young Rally

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Dec 13 05:32:50 PST 2007

Russell,
Truth is Kerry's lovely wife Ruth has a sly crafty sense of humor. When
Kerry isn't looking, she mixes up a small bit of dirt and water and
deposits the mud here and there on the cleanest transports. Then she'll
put a few drops of used motor oil under a few of his engines, and a
small oily drip on the best slicked painted ones. Oh it just drives
Kerry nuts. He has to clean 'em all over again, because Kerry is only
going to have spotless engines.
Let not let on to Kerry about this, as we wouldn't want to disturb
Ruth's fun. :-)
Curt
P.S. Hi Ruth.