[SEL] Titan-timely stop

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Dec 9 17:57:07 PST 2007

Congratulations on getting a  deal struck.  And you knew that Shoe Box
Fairbanks would come in hand to trade some day!  As Rob said, take some
photos.  I enjoy the "here's where I got it" stories a great deal.  I
wished I had photographed and documented some of my adventures.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky