[SEL] Campbell

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Dec 8 17:44:42 PST 2007

I thought this was going to happen anyway!
for everybody else to catch up with whats going on, I bought my
engine some time back, One look at it and I had to have it, (they
really are a very attractive engine) then along came one for sale in
the TOMM that Mick just could not live with out (a smaller engine
about 2hp?? from memory) and then Brad drove to Brisbane for an
engine sale and stole his from the deceased estate :-) (Brads is
about a 4hp), they should look quite a site lined up together at
Murray bridge National.