[SEL] valve spanner wrenches

JIM KIRKES jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Wed Dec 5 11:23:30 PST 2007

I agree witrh brent, in the US they would have been called
tappet wrenches.  Long slender open end wreches.  It took
three of these to make the addjustment, one for the jam nuts
and one fro the tappet it's self.  Holding all three
wrenches along with a feeler gauge took a lot of patience
and dexterity.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA