[SEL] Hornsby colour

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:54:55 PDT 2007

G'day all, thanks Kerry and Jim for the colour match, also thanks Michael
for your suggestion of leaving it el natural which i would have down if the
previous owner hadn't of stood back and  thrown about 2 gallons of shocking
green paint over the whole engine, on the bright side the paint has
protected quiet alot of the engines mechanical parts,I am also about to
start on a 2hp lamp start hornsby circa 1906, so if any of the aussies out
there have some spare parts i would much appreciate some help in locating
parts,cheers Dave