[SEL] Hornsby colour

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 01:00:21 PDT 2007

D'Day David
Try DULUX AUTOCOLOUR FORD range DARK BURGUNDY shade
31721 code 6.1

I used it on my 7.5hp and been told it is correct,
don't forget that original paint varied somewhat in
different batches so what is "correct" original shade.

see
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Photos/Hornsby3.JPG

Kerry

Lithgow NSW Oz