[SEL] Engine found in a friends garage

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 14:58:47 PDT 2007

Hi Carlton,
I can't help with the engine but I think I can with the heater.  It is  used
to defrost automobile window glass in 6 volt automobiles, especially those
automobiles that have less than adequate heaters.  I used a similar one  with my
1959 VW beetle and it really helped keep the window clear.

That car would start right up in below zero weather but you could near
freeze to death on long runs.

Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri, USA

In a message dated 8/25/2007 4:40:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,