[SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Wed Aug 22 17:00:36 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of peter ogborne
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 3:59 PM
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] Totaly off Topic ...sound!

While browsing through a mail order catalogue looking for ANOTHER radio for
my wife I thought I had found the answer to my dreams
http://www.innovations.com.au/Product_Detail.aspx?ParentCategoryID=166&Categ
oryID=39&ProductID=51348
Would this be something that would allow me to easily copy vinyl to CD ? It
seems though that it will copy vinyl to MP3 only. Does anyone know of an
easy way to achieve this?
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia
''Heart of the Rainbow Coast ''
jopeter at omninet.net.au

My Windows-equipped computer can convert vinyl to CD.  The only thing I
needed was a "Y" connector that I bought from Radio shack.  It has two RCA
connectors (right and left channel) on one end a 3.5 mm mini stereo
connector on the other.  It is used to connect the sound system's audio
output to the computer's sound card.  Windows software takes care of the
rest.

Orrin