[SEL] Bill MIller's condition

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 19:44:14 PDT 2007

I just talked to Bill's wife Roberta and also to Bill himself. Bill was tired and is having trouble remembering names but he is coming around. Roberta, his wife, told me he walked a mile today. Heck I told Bill I walked a block and a mailbox and I was shot and went back home and laid down until the feeling to walk again passed.

Bill wanted me to tell everyone hello and that he wants and needs your prayers.

I will keep everyone updated on Bill's condition until he is back on line and talking himself to everyone.

Please remember Bill and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Paul