[SEL] Need Used Vertical Metal Bandsaw

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 18:55:19 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/20/2007 4:54:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paulmaples at sbcglobal.net writes:

Thanks  to Alan Bowen I have now discovered that I can modify the saw I have
to be  a vertical as well as a horizontal.

Paul,
Sometimes, a problem pops up and an inquiry made on the list,  brings a
simple solution.  I am glad yours falls into this  category.
By the way, on my horizontal/vertical band saw, when it is in the  vertical
position, there is a tendency for the filings or debris to fall into  the
motor.  The original motor on mine unit failed due to this crap getting  into the
windings.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria,  Ca