[SEL] A Welding Question - Apprentices

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 19 15:06:40 PDT 2007

Jerry:

I took a look at your pages.  Interesting!  I also learned a bit about painted background plates.

Question:  Does your software have the ability to remove the distortion caused when photographing a curved plate?  I know this distortion can be diminished by using a long lens and backing off but the distortion will only be lessened.

Take care - Elden