[SEL] Portland

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 03:02:51 PDT 2007

Got into Detroit yesterday afternoon, we are making our way down to
Portland in the next  couple of days.

Managed to get three large new double-ended ring spanners into the
luggage, two are Gordon branded, and one King Dick, we will put these
into the Charity Auction on Thursday evening. Sizes are 9/16"
Whitworth X 5/8" Whitworth for the King Dick  and 5/8" Whitworth X
3/4" Whitworth for both the Gordon spanners. All are bright chrome.

Have.also brought 2 copies of the Seager Engine Works Olds sales
catalogues for the auction.

Henry Ford museum today, finish up at Millbury OH tonight, Bryan OH
tomorrow, then Auburn IN for the car museum and finish up in Muncie
IN.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes