[SEL] A Welding Question - CooperTB (Stover CT2)

john palmer ottoslidevalve at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 04:06:03 PDT 2007

Hi Rob, for this job I would ark weld this with a good rod for cast. Vee out
the crack and weld a little at a time and preen the weld with your chipping
hammer as soon as you take the rod away. Just do a stitch at a time so that
you dont get things too hot. You have to be patient walk away from it and do
something else till it has cooled. Probably best to stitch from either end
at a time.This has worked for me most times over the years.  John