[SEL] 15 HP Otto Parts HELP!

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Aug 16 09:04:53 PDT 2007

I know everyones at or getting ready for Portland or Mt Pleasant and other
major shows these next two weeks and this is going to largly fall on empty
computers,  but this fellow Tracy Kroon needs some parts.
If anyone would happen to know of or be able to help this fellow find parts
for his 15 hp Otto please contact him at
krown_restoration at hotmail.com    his is not on the list so contact him
directly. No need to email me with the info.
What he has might more accurately be described as a parts engine so maybe
your parts engine would be what he needs. Contact him  if you can help.
  Or call and ask for Tracy at 406.578.2000  This is in Montana.
He will be placing an ad on SmokeStak in the near future.

                                  TTYL,      Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark