[SEL] ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 14 19:25:35 PDT 2007

Looking forward to see , hear that Austral run Dave , Have a safe ride ,
also looking forward to see any other list members and their engines whom
are making the Baraboo show , Its gona be in the 72 to 76 degree range so it
should be real  comfortable ,
      Arnie ? you gona bring some of them green cans ?
See ya soon.

Rex Hinz