[SEL] easy

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Aug 13 16:04:44 PDT 2007

I had it run for a short time yesterday after making a carb for it. The one
it had with it was no good for it whatsoever. I an re magnetising the
flywheel and trying yet another condenser.
Its not too impressive to view as I have retained it as it fitted under the
washing machine. But, well worth restoring.
Pics later today if I have time.
Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.