[SEL] Another Great Findlay Show

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 05:30:19 PDT 2007

Thanks, Mark
That is the same way Buckley is.
Buckley is ALWAYS the third FULL weekend in August.
That FULL part means both Saturday and Sunday must be in August to count as the first weekend.  I remember a year that had some folks confused and they showed up a week early and found a work day instead of the show.

Alan Bowen

Mark Shulaw <frappi at wcoil.com> wrote: Hi Alan,
Yup, Its always supposed to be the first Sat& Sun weekend of the month. If Thurs and Fri is in July that fine. But if Sat is in July and Sun is in Aug then it is defaulted to the next weekend.        TTYL,   Mark

At 03:20 PM 8/9/07, you wrote:
>Is the Findlay show always the first weekend of August?
>Google Maps says it is just five hours, three minutes from here.
>I have heard so many nice things about it I might consider going next year.
>
>Thanks,
>Alan Bowen

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33