[SEL] ICD Device Question

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 20:10:03 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,
Keep in mine there are a wealth of engines out there that have ignition
methods that do not involve electricity or magnetic fields.  Diesels  and hot tube
come to mind.  You can also go into steam and  Sterling.

You might ask about what level of shielding would render a spark ignition
system safe. If you are running a low tension ignition, I would think
substituting RG50 coax cable and grounding the shield to the engine would stop  any
radio frequency emissions.  I have some of that cable I can send  you if you want
to experiment.

Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, MO

In a message dated 8/8/2007 6:04:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,