[SEL] Portland Dinner and Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Aug 8 17:58:36 PDT 2007

Hi All,
	I have been contacted by a number of people who have asked if we can
have the Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction on Thursday even
though the numbers are low. I have no problem with arranging that,
but would still need to contact Ellen (at the Back 40 in Decatur) to
let her know how many to expect.
	If you now plan to attend the dinner/auction please let me know so
that I can set things up. Even if you contacted me before PLEASE DO
SO AGAIN. I'm starting a new list of those who will attend!
	Dave
PS, Glenn, can we still count on you to do the auction?
PPS, Those of you who will attend should start looking around for
auction items and arrange to bring LOTS of money with you so that
your bids can be covered!