[SEL] Modern Kohler genset

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Aug 8 10:16:31 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 08/08/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:56:18 -0400
>From: "Andy Glines" <andyglines at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [SEL] OT: Modern Kohler genset
>To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
>
>Sorry for the OT but I'm sure that someone here knows where to get an
>service manual for the genset in my Dad's motorhome.  I believe that this
>unit was built in the mid eighties.  He has a water-cooled Kohler 7.5 KW.
>The model is 7.5C61-RV and the spec is 106299A.  The problem is with wildly
>fluctuating oil pressure and we want a manual so that we can see where the
>oil pump and relief are located before tearing into the engine.  It could be
>possible that some of it is accessable without tearing the motor down.  If
>you know where to get the book please let me know.

Andy I recently needed a manual for an 8 HP Kohler magnum (about 1988 model).
         I searched Kohlers website and found on to download free.
         Sorry I've not got the link anymore.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans