[SEL] OT: Modern Kohler genset

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:56:18 PDT 2007

Sorry for the OT but I'm sure that someone here knows where to get an
service manual for the genset in my Dad's motorhome.  I believe that this
unit was built in the mid eighties.  He has a water-cooled Kohler 7.5 KW.
The model is 7.5C61-RV and the spec is 106299A.  The problem is with wildly
fluctuating oil pressure and we want a manual so that we can see where the
oil pump and relief are located before tearing into the engine.  It could be
possible that some of it is accessable without tearing the motor down.  If
you know where to get the book please let me know.