[SEL] Another Great Findlay Show

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Aug 6 11:57:32 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I'd like to thank Mark Shulaw, Leroy Clark, and the others in the
Northwest Ohio Antique Machinery Association who, once again, put on a
really FINE engine show at Findlay, Ohio.

It's a really great gathering of engine folks, rare engines (more oilfield
engines than any show outside of Portland or Sistersville), and all the
other special touches that make this one of my favorite shows.  These
special touches include the sweet corn and muskmelon feast on Friday
evening, the free fuel for your engines, and the sincere welcome and
thanks for coming that you receive from all the organizers.

If you've never been to Findlay you really should plan on it for 2008.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com