[SEL] Deere E ignitor needed and a question

tony rehberg reh5390 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 11:50:10 PDT 2007

Hello to all,
  Im new to the list.

  I picked up a deere e 1 1/2 hp last week and and am in need of an ignitor for it, If any one can help or knows where i can find one it would be appricated.

  one oddity on this motor that I have not seen before. The fuel line exits the tank at the lower front and not through the case..  The case is not drilled for the standard line and it dosnt appear to have been welded over but i have not got it torn apart yet to see the inside. Can anyone shed some light on this. Also it does not have a serial tag, governor cover is not drilled. the only holes i find are on the sub base at the crank end about 3 inches apart.

  Thanks
  Tony Rehberg
  reh5390 at yahoo.com