[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer in Australia?

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Aug 2 07:53:10 PDT 2007

Hi Glen,

I don't like to go against the recommendations of the list -

However,

I've been using a product called Kreem Gas Tank Sealer.
I've had no problems with it and it has an excellent shelf life.
No mixing and you can pour the excess back into the bottle.
It comes in a 16oz. (1 Pint) plastic bottle for around $15.
They also sell a "cleaner" for it but I usually use Lacquer Thinner
or Denatured Alcohol for cleaning.
It's sold in most all Motorcycle Shops.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/      " Youth is always ready to give maturity
  (_o_)                the benefit of its inexperience."