[SEL] Starting Stover - Need Help

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 30 19:09:15 PDT 2007

Bill;
    You need the Maytag I have , purchased it at an auction , its a 92 side
exhaust all original , only thing I did to it is put gas mix in it and
cleaned off some of the grease and a couple of kicks  started it the first
time , Now my 4 year old Grandson can start it with one kick ,  I'm not
going to paint or restore it , its a true unrestored piece of history.
Question =  I'm trying to get my 1-1/2 Hp Simplicity running on buzz coil ,
Having trouble with the timing , What would be a good timing degree to start
with ? I always thought about 4 degrees BDC am I correct ?

Rex Hinz