[SEL] FM Z D

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 28 14:14:15 PDT 2007

Hi .I have just looked through some of my mag books and Lucas and Bosch have
a point gap of .012 to .014..The R and RV F/M mags don't show a setting in
there books but they are difficult to set anyhow by the way they work the
points.F/M had a service tool for doing this.Maybe some of the mag guys in
the US have one.I have always set them by trial and error
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852