[SEL] Reidsville

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 14:17:46 PDT 2007

John and others.

Good to see a nice turn out for the Reidsville show.  I will be there around
8 Saturday morning.  Will have my 6 hp screen Famous on trailer, red Chev
extended cab truck, and hope to park down in the bottom near where the Roysters
set up.

Yes, I now have my 6 Famous running again after a few years rest.  Craig
Prucha had done a great job with the boring/piston/new rings.  I met him at
Coolsprings a couple of weeks ago to pick up my parts. Millie and I drove up that
Friday afternoon and spent the night with the Groundhog, and met Craig saturday
morning.  I need to post some pictures of how I first got it started using the
7 Economy belted to the Famous.  Kind of like using a Chevy to jump a
Cadillac!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va.