[SEL] Garnder engine on Ebay info wanted

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Apr 19 15:02:41 PDT 2007

you have me interested now Mick!!! who, where .
what  ................ I think I remember seeing it on ebay but have
know idea at all where it went to.  There are a few collectors in our
district who keep a very low profile. It could be sleeping locally
and we will never know. If I find anything out i will let you know
Russell