[SEL] Helping a Good Friend!

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Apr 19 05:42:16 PDT 2007

Dave,
Thanks so much for the excellent documentation of the redemption of both
an engine and a man.
Many of us only dream of finding a barn or shed fresh engine. I seem to
recall your big Herc was retrieved from a shed. It would be fun to hear
from other list members who has found what, discovered in barn fresh
condition. Tell us your stories. The engine, the location, the stories
(and lies :-) ) you had to tell to talk the engine away from the
original owner. Remember what Royster had to go thru just to get a
simple compressor? There's got to be some good engine stores too! So
tell us your stories and let the rest of us live your adventures
vicariously.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Spencer, a huge congratulations on your engine and to your recovery.