[SEL] mistry piston! and rod

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Apr 19 05:20:15 PDT 2007

>G'day all, a good mate close to home has asked if I may be able to
>help him identify a large piston and con rod. It would most likely
>be an Ozzie built or English built piston and rod?? this is the link
>to the pic's Ive posted.  :
>http://community.webshots.com/album/558729433vEFwpL  if it does'nt
work then just go to my webshots and you will see the new album.  the
specs are as follows  the piston is 6 & 11/16th wide and 12 inches
long, the top of the piston to the center of the gudjon is 6 inches,
from the centre of the gudjon to the center of the crank shaft hole
is 31 & 3/4 inches and the crank hole it's self is 2 &3/4 inches
wide.  Any advice is welcome. and I will pass it all on to my mate.
regards Russell