[SEL] Another one followed me home today

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 05:07:31 PDT 2007

Thanks for the site Elden. Mine is somewhat like this 750 except the spark plug comes off the side of the head rather than from the top. So I expect it is a different model. Still haven't gotten it off the truck so I can really see what I got. There definately is no control panel or chimney with it. It just may be that it turns out to be a power plant, Engine without a generator. We'll see.
  Thanks again
  Ron

Elden DuRand <edurand at mchsi.com> wrote:
  Ron:

This may give you some more information:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/Delco/Delco.html

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

  Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex
    http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846
  " Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "