[SEL] Fw: MICA

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Apr 18 19:18:02 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,
  Is he wanting a sheet of mica like used in a stove door? If so call
Lehman Hardware in Kidron Ohio. They stock sheets of mica. In that form its
called Ising glass.              TTYL,  Mark

At 08:50 PM 4/18/07, you wrote:
>Can anyone help John with this?
>
>Paul

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark