[SEL] test...now 33...OT

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Apr 18 06:28:11 PDT 2007

peter ogborne wrote:

 > Finally I would be interested to know which states in the US have gun
 > control that works, also to  ask the parents of those kids killed this
 > morning what they think about ''The Right To Bare Arms''

Good question.  Please see my post a few min. ago for a answer from a
parent of a victim of another school murder
Frank

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/