[SEL] test...now 33...OT

chuck emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Tue Apr 17 02:52:18 PDT 2007

So, Peter, do you think that more gun control laws would keep a crazy person
such as this from obtaining a gun and carrying out their plan?  I don't!
The only thing gun control laws will do is make it tougher for honest
citizens to get them.  Criminals and those such as the gunman in yesterday's
tragic event will still find access to them.  Laws apparently don't mean
anything to someone in this state of mind.

In my mind, there were three tragedies in yesterday's shooting.  First and
foremost the 33 individuals that died.  Second, the fact that there are
crazies in this world that would commit such an act.  And Third tragedy is
the fact that the American public is being turned into sheep.  We haven't
heard of one report of a student attempting to confront this idiot!  I would
presume he would have to reload at some point.  Unfortunately, the American
public have been "trained" to let the LAW deal with these issues.  Don't get
involved.  To that, I say horse hockey!  If facing imminent death, at least
try to defend yourself in some way.  Maybe some of those killed did.  If so,
you can bet our bleeding heart news reporters won't report it!  At least the
crazy had enough presence of mind to kill himself! Otherwise, we would have
to support his sorry but for the next 20 years while he went through a trial
and waited for his sentencing.

Peter, yes, in this case, it should be a case of shoot first and the hell
with the questions!  After you have seen the individual is on a killing
rampage, it is kill or be killed.

Proud owner of 30+ guns!

Chuck Emsweller

I'll give up my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands!