[SEL] test...now 33...OT

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Apr 17 01:28:03 PDT 2007

Hey Peter, let me ask you if you agree with the latest efforts of our lot.
Graffiti, Dont do anything strenuous to control or erradicate it. Just 'Ban
sales to those under 18' Thus, those with a genuine need get penalised.(Its
all locked away)
Illegal drugs.  Ban pharmacies from selling cough tablets and linctus! (So
the crims cannot get raw materials)
And so it goes!
So, by your thinking, We should all rely on the pathetic, under resourced,
police force for our welfare?
Get real!!  Your welfare is YOUR concern!
There are more ways of handling this that outright warfare.
Pressure on your so called 'Reps' in government would be a start.
I personally think things have sunk too far to be remedied in the short term
but, hey, a start HAS to be made soon or we may as well chuck in the towel
and give the place to the crims.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au